View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vackashken
Leader
Legend

Legend

re: Little Bit of news!

Hello everyone, your beloved Supreme Leader is bringing you some new(ish) news that has matriculated over the past few days. As usual, when a news post comes up I let it sit for a few until more and more bits and pieces filter in from the varying points from around the interwebs. Some of it might be old with a tad bit of information to it - some of it might be brand spanking new to you. Either or, enjoy the read!

First, lets have a look at the dungeons and raids to come!

Video for the Yo-Kai Watch collaboration.

What little more information reviewed inside!

Last edited by Vackashken on Tue May 03, 2016 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Legend

Two new trials will be added, but their names will be revealed at a later date.

A new alliance-size raid will be implemented, The Weeping City of Mhach. Below you can see a trailer showcasing its environments and teasing the boss.

The patch will also include The Aquapolis, a dungeon that will appear randomly when using timeworn dragonskin maps. If done correctly, this could be a lot of fun - lets just hope they've learned from the backlash from Island hoping and its utter mediocre implementation.

A new map for the Frontlines PvP feature will be implemented: it’s named Field of Glory and it features Shatter mode. Looks spiffy I suppose - I wonder if the winter setting implied Ishgard is involved.

Champion

That I will have to see people in that dumb-ass mount while I enjoy the beautiful world of Eorzea deeply saddens me.

Otherwise, can't wait!

There was once a time when people didn't accept the power of the beard.
Now, they will be given no choice.
Cirrus Vatem

I assume the two new trials will likely be "Goddess" and "Demon" with new names of course to finish the Warring Triad. Quite interested to see what themes they have around them and, of course, what they have to offer in terms of loot.

I know older primals would not only offer weapons, but accessories too (Ramuh, rings. Shiva, bracelets etc), so I wonder if they will ever bring that back.

Jump to: