View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vackashken
Leader
Legend

Legend

re: New Trailer - enjoy!

Beautiful new trailer is out for the upcoming patch and posted here, for your viewing pleasure. There is a lot of eye-candy in it so you might want to watch it a couple (plus) times over to get it all in. The teams have new faces aboard, new people and old people playing new jobs. In that regard I would simply like to say with a slew of new gear coming out we are all on an even plane - lets enjoy it one and all.

So, what did ya think? Personally I loved it - we even get Voltron! We get new dungeons, new raids, new gear, new story, new recipe, NEW NEW NEW! Also, I will post (in the actual thread) a break down video and a link to some nice quality pictures of some of whats to come. So again, please to post on what you think, what you like, what you hope comes around in the future!

Happy Hunting!

Last edited by Vackashken on Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Legend

Pics!

Breakdown (from press release) video by Mister Happy - I expect he will be making another for the video above soon.

Glad to see Matoya is in the MSQ again, and that Alex isn't just going to reuse the music ! 

Vackashken
Leader
Legend

Legend

They're watching you

Tenderfoot

Antitower looks bloody weird, having some new hairstyles should be cool and Sepirot looks better than I expected!

Vackashken
Leader
Legend

Legend

Yeah, he certainly looks better than I thought as well.

I want to go on the new Gobbie Rolliecoster

Oathbearer

I know that the last Alex boss will be Voltron. It has to be lmao. However, I am really looking forward to the new MSQ and the new gear. Just two more weeks and we will indeed have our hands full once again.

Orthodox Cretin

As always thanks for posting it. I think it looks fantastic. I really hate that creepy doll and the smaller dolls, that's gonna freak me out every time and give me nightmares. The flying angel knights looked cool. They reminded me of something out of Magic the Gathering. Also did you notice the black cat in Alexander (7 min 14 seconds in.) Has to be part of the fight mechanics with it being in Alexander but looks more like a black cat rather than the Cait Sith.

Oh and Sephirot fight looks pretty impressive, albeit I still wish they named it something else.

Cirrus Vatem

Sephirot (/sfɪˈrt//ˈsfɪrt/Hebrewסְפִירוֹת‎ Səphîrôṯ), meaning emanations, are the 10 attributes/emanations in Kabbalah, through which Ein Sof (The Infinite) reveals himself and continuously creates both the physical realm and the chain of higher metaphysical realms (Seder hishtalshelus). The term is alternatively transliterated into English as Sefirot/Sefiroth, singular Sephirah/Sefirah etc.

Yeah thanks for that but given the FF history of the name, I still think they should have gone with something different. Obviously just my opinion and guessing it's just me lol.

MorphosQuark
Officer
Champion

Champion

Hilde. Where have you been all my life?

And I'm always hyped for more MSQ.

There was once a time when people didn't accept the power of the beard.
Now, they will be given no choice.
-Taari-

So that boss guy with the six arms ... I'm thinking his mum never crocheted him a jumper.

More MSQ? Great for you guys, personally I could do with a break once I'm at sixty, but it doesn't look likely now

Draywin

"In the original concept artwork by Tetsuya Nomura, the Warring Triad are named beyond their basic titles: The Goddess is Sophia, the Demon is Zurvan, and the Fiend is Sephiroth."

I think they were actually named way back when the warring triad were created for FF6. Officially they were just named the Fiend, Demon and Goddess but internally they got given those names. So it makes sense that they are sticking with that name now and they just changed it to be one of the other spellings so as not to confuse things with 7. I guess they liked the name so much they just decided to use it in 7.

Jump to: