Post new topic   Reply to topic    Black Fox Consortium Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaliska Rhele
Leader
Champion

Champion
user avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2008
Posts: 622

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Pesky Goblins.

0

Not quite so pesky anymore...well until next week that is.

It took a while and quite a lot of blood sweat, tears, bombs, walkers, deaths, potions, food, early pulls, exploding soldiers, deaths, misplaced markers, wrong gear, lag, uncooperative summons, deaths and a smidge of trolling, but we got there. The hoard is down!

Congratulations on the page 2 manifestos, fending belt and maiming gloves.



Last edited by Kaliska Rhele on Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total


_________________
You can't find happiness until you know sadness and you can't have true laughter until you know the taste of your own tears.
Silver Song

user avatar

Joined: 20 Apr 2012
Posts:

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Pesky Goblins.

0

After clearing it on that run i'm feeling like why did it take so long lol, grats everyone, wp wp ^^



_________________

 
Dokuganryu Masamunya

user avatar

Joined: 27 May 2015
Posts:

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Pesky Goblins.

0

GJ guys! gratz!



_________________

ZA WARUDO!! ٩(╬ʘ益ʘ╬)۶
Speed_wagon

user avatar

Joined: 16 Jul 2015
Posts:

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Pesky Goblins.

0

Nice! right before the server tranfers. Congrats! :D

Saishen Fuma
Officer
Oathbearer

Oathbearer
user avatar

Joined: 18 Apr 2015
Posts: 155

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Pesky Goblins.

0

Nice work on the clear guys. So proud of you all

 

Pendraxiv
Member
Adept

Adept
user avatar

Joined: 07 Nov 2014
Posts: 84

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Pesky Goblins.

0

congrats guys :)

Ryain Fyr

user avatar

Joined: 03 Mar 2014
Posts:

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Pesky Goblins.

0
Silver Song wrote:

After clearing it on that run i'm feeling like why did it take so long lol, grats everyone, wp wp ^^

Lol I always feel the same as well. I think many silly mistakes from pressure waste a lot of time. For example last night think about the amount of times we wiped before even reaching wave 9 due to silly mistakes. That's our biggest killer for things taking longer than they should.

We also had quite a few weeks where we had to cancel raids or only got 1 run of A2 in a week so even though it took us 7 weeks the amount of time we actually spent there is no where near that.

 

Thanks everyone :) Dray got the gloves because her old gloves get sticky from the popcorn she's been eating the whole time, and Moshi saw 2 extra parry on that belt and couldn't control his excitement !



Last edited by Ryain Fyr on Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Cirrus Vatem

user avatar

Joined: 31 Mar 2015
Posts:

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Pesky Goblins.

0

Congrats guys! 
I think the real test is just around the corner with AS3 but I'm sure it'll be a breath of fresh air from what you've been doing in AS2. 



_________________
Ryain Fyr

user avatar

Joined: 03 Mar 2014
Posts:

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Pesky Goblins.

0
Cirrus Vatem wrote:

Congrats guys! 
I think the real test is just around the corner with AS3 but I'm sure it'll be a breath of fresh air from what you've been doing in AS2. 

 

I'm not scared of a man made out of water!

Yeah I've heard nightmare story about Floor 3, and watched a fair few streams of it. The DPS checks are even more intense so everyone has to step up and really master their rotations and be comfortable stance dancing, and there is so much team coordination needed with the mechanics.

We will have to bring Morph with us on TS again to bring us good luck.

Vackashken
Leader
Legend

Legend
user avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2008
Posts: 1661

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Pesky Goblins.

0
Ryain Fyr wrote:
Cirrus Vatem wrote:

Congrats guys! 
I think the real test is just around the corner with AS3 but I'm sure it'll be a breath of fresh air from what you've been doing in AS2. 

 

I'm not scared of a man made out of water!

Yeah I've heard nightmare story about Floor 3, and watched a fair few streams of it. The DPS checks are even more intense so everyone has to step up and really master their rotations and be comfortable stance dancing, and there is so much team coordination needed with the mechanics.

We will have to bring Morph with us on TS again to bring us good luck.

 I've spiked my rotation damage up to 1600+ while still having only one piece of 210 and several pieces of 190! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME!



_________________
Orthodox Cretin

user avatar

Joined: 20 Mar 2009
Posts:

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Pesky Goblins.

0

Grats guys, good job. Good luck in AS3.

MorphosQuark
Officer
Champion

Champion
user avatar

Joined: 28 Oct 2014
Posts: 513

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Pesky Goblins.

0

Again, awesome work guys. Happy for you all!

~ Your good luck charm ~



_________________

There was once a time when people didn't accept the power of the beard.
Now, they will be given no choice.
Vackashken
Leader
Legend

Legend
user avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2008
Posts: 1661

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Pesky Goblins.

0



_________________
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Black Fox Consortium Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum