View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Draywin

re: FULL Patch Notes

My god if that pink gear really is better than savage and eso gear then the BiS possibilities are crazy not to mention how long you could spend trying to get exactly the stats you want on every single piece of gear. Would definitely be good for things like the chest that you can't get until AS4 though.

re: FULL Patch Notes

Looking at ariyala I'm guessing the site will need an update with how the stats on the pink gear actually works. It looks like it sets both secondary attributes to be at a cap when so far every single piece of gear has had a primary secondary stat and a secondary secondary stat, so I don't think they will be as good as that sites suggests.

E.G. The DRG eso chest has 94 Acc and 66 Crit but the pink gear suggests it will have 94 Acc and 94 Crit, which I highly doubt, I would imagine that those are the highest you can get for either stat but that the gear itself has a cap on the number of secondary stats it can have, which will be lower than eso or savage gear. Something more along the lines of an 88/63 split or 94/57, which would make it better than 200 gear but worse than 210 gear.

That's my theory anyway, otherwise that pink gear just seems waaaaay too good to be true.

Page 3 of 3

Jump to: